Are you independent, responsible, self-initiative, with good communication skills consistent and pay attention to details and have a desire to work in a high-tech, dynamic company? Just perfect, we want you!
- Consulting on architecture and planning of Android applications
- Responsible for development and maintenance of applications
- Design and develop SDKs that will be used
- Technical coordination with the rest of the team
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfers
We will be a perfect match if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of the Android platform
- 5+ years of experience in mobile app development
- Excellent understanding of various software paradigms and architecture styles
- Dedication to learning and improving
- Knowledge of IPTV and OTT technologies is an advantage
What will you get:
- Employment relationship for an indefinite period of time
- Opportunity to work within a young, cooperative and professional team in a fun, relaxed setting
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges with opportunity for personal and professional development
- Working on international projects
- Many social events
- Unlimited amount of coffee and tea
- Free parking space
How will Beenius help you:
- Mentoring program
- Providing technical expertise in the field of the TV industry
- Interaction with colleagues who will help you with your career growth and upgrade your professional knowledge, skills, and competencies
- Through intensive teamwork develop your communication skills
At Beenius we are enthusiastic about technological innovation, spreading knowledge within teams, launching projects all over the world, and developing our own IPTV, OTT or Hybrid platform.
Our focus is on telecommunications operators who are eager to offer their users the latest and most creative solutions (IPTV, OTT, HbbTV, and Hybrid). We are proud of being a recognized innovator, who provides innovative solutions to the industry and its clients in 55 countries of the world.
Any idea how the future of TV should look like? Send us your CV on our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.6.2019. Please indicate a subject line: SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.