Are you independent, responsible, self-initiative, with good communication skills, consistent, pay attention to details and have a desire to work in a high-tech, dynamic company. And, most importantly, do you love finding unique and creative ways to break everything. Just perfect, we want you and here’s your chance.
We’re looking for someone with the passion and drive to help us deliver the highest quality Media applications in the world.
- Understand expected product behavior based on specification and collaboration with development engineers and other departments
- Assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents
- Ownership and accountability for product’s test plans and test strategies
- Write understandable and easy to reproduce bug reports and issue descriptions
- Continue to stay up-to-date with new tools, software, data, and other related technologies
- Cooperate closely with other departments in the company
- Committed execution of exploratory and automated testing
- Increase product’s long term quality, sustainability and speed of release cycles by contributing to the existing set of regression test cases
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfers
We will be a perfect match if you have:
- Good eye for aesthetics and detail
- Solid understanding of design principles and UX and you are an advocate of good UX
- Experience with test scenarios preparation
- You are familiar with the web technologies and modern frameworks
- 1+ years of experience in a software testing related field
- Familiarity with source code management tools like Git
- Are dedicated to learning and improving (QA methodologies, development tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of Media technologies is an advantage
What will you get:
- Employment relationship for an indefinite period of time
- Opportunity to work in young, cooperative and professional team in a fun, relaxed setting
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges with opportunity for personal and professional development
- Working on international projects
- Unlimited amount of coffee and tea
- Free parking space
How will Beenius help you:
- Mentoring program
- Providing technical expertise in the Media industry
- Interaction with colleagues who will help you with your career growth and upgrade your professional knowledge, skills, and competencies
- Developing communication skills through intensive team work
At Beenius we are enthusiastic about technological innovation, spreading knowledge within teams, launching projects all over the world, and developing our own Media platform.
Our focus is on telecommunications operators who are eager to offer their users the latest and most creative Media solutions. We are proud of being a recognized innovator, who provides innovative solutions to the industry and its clients in 55 countries of the world.
Any idea how the future of TV should look like? Send us your CV on our e-mail address: email@example.com by 1.3.2020. Please indicate a subject line: Software Tester.
We will treat your application with full respect and confidentiality.